Safety Tips - Important In Careing For Babies - Part 2
What You Should NOT do ----------------------
1. Never shake the baby, it can cause damage to the brain.
2. Don't leave any small articles near the baby .
3. Sharp pointed articles like pen, pencil, ect should not be kept away from babies.
4. Avoid entry of water in to the ear while giving a bath.
5. Food should not be given forcibly when the baby is crying or coughing continuously.
6. Do Not overfeed the baby.
7. Articles like mosquito repellents, moth balls,ink,gum,medicines,ect should be kept away.
8. Avoid tight clothing.
9. Should not be placed near the edge of the bed.
Lollipop Baby Articles
Lollipop Baby Books